NOTE: Bookmark this url for quick access to the data collection form
This page is for use by those participating in the Water Enhancer Study being conducted by the Colorado Center of Excellence for Advanced Technology Aerial Firefighting in cooperation with DFPC, BLM and USFS. All other use is prohibited. For more information about the study visit the CoE Water Enhancer Study page.
For the study to be a success it is important for accuracte, timely and comprehensive data to be collected.
We realize the form are somewhat detailed, but without data the study will not be successful so please take the time to fill out the form. Be honest and forthright in your evaluation and provide feedback. If you are having issues with the form, contact Dave Toelle at the Center of Excellence.
- 2005 Cal Fire Gel Study
- FIREICE - Minnisota DNR - Spring Fire Season 2015
- Assessing Aerial Suppression Drop Effectiveness (Fire Note)
- Criteria and methodology for evaluating aerial wildfire suppression (Plucinski et. al.)
- A methodology for comparing the relative effectiveness of suppressant enhancers designed for the direct attack of wildfires (Pluchinski et. al.)
- Project FUSE Aerial Suppression (Australia)
- The development of standard methods for evaluating the efficiveness of aerially applied bushfire supressants. (Pluchinski et. al.)