NOTE: Bookmark this url for quick access to the data collection form
This page is for use by those participating in the Water Enhancer Study being conducted by the Colorado Center of Excellence for Advanced Technology Aerial Firefighting in cooperation with DFPC, BLM, and USFS. All other use is prohibited. For more information about the study, visit the CoE Water Enhancer Study page.
For the study to be a success, it is important that the data be accurate, timely, and comprehensive.
We realize the forms are somewhat lengthy, but without detailed data the study will not be successful, so please take the time to fill out the form completely. Be honest and forthright in your evaluation. If you are having issues with the form, contact Dave Toelle at the Center of Excellence.
- 2005 Cal Fire Gel Study
- FIREICE - Minnesota DNR - Spring Fire Season 2015
- Assessing Aerial Suppression Drop Effectiveness (Fire Note)
- Criteria and methodology for evaluating aerial wildfire suppression (Plucinski et al.)
- A methodology for comparing the relative effectiveness of suppressant enhancers designed for the direct attack of wildfires (Plucinski et al.)
- Project FUSE Aerial Suppression (Australia)
- The development of standard methods for evaluating the effectiveness of aerially applied bushfire supressants (Plucinski et al.)